If you have the WooCommerce plugin installed, you'll see a WooCommerce tab in Customizer. This tab has the following settings:
- Store notice
Enter tet for a store notice to be shown site-wide.
- Product catalog
- Choose what to display on the main shop pages (products, categories, both).
- Choose what to display on product category pages (products, subcategories, both).
- Choose how products should be sorted in the catalog by default (popularity, price, etc.)
- Product images
Set the main image width, thumbnail width, and thumbnail cropping style.
- Checkout page
- Choose whether the company name, the second line of the address, and the phone are optional, required, or hidden.
- Optionally select a page on your site for the terms and conditions.
- Enter text for terms and conditions that will appear on the Checkout page.