Clear the Beaver Builder cache
- Updates are made to a post or page.
- The Beaver Builder plugin is updated.
- Site URLs change, such as when migrating a site to another location.
Even though these cache-clearing triggers occur for most cases, you can manually clear the cache as part of troubleshooting why pages are not refreshing as they should. Clearing the cache is a good first response to any issues that pop up where the result does not appear as you expect. If clearing the Beaver Builder cache does not fix the issue, consider clearing other caches up the chain: any caches from caching plugins, your browser cache, your web hosting server cache, and other caches such as CloudFlare.
To manually clear the Beaver Builder cache:
- On the WordPress admin panel, click Settings > Beaver Builder > Tools.
- Click the Clear Cache button.
As an alternative, you can delete the contents of the Beaver Builder caching directory by deleting all of the files in the folder wp-content/uploads/bb-plugin/cache.