In this article, you will learn how to update your Beaver Builder account's email address and password.
Change Email Address
It is not possible to update your email address through your Beaver Builder account page. If you need to update your account email address, please contact our support team.
Ownership of the license does not transfer when the email address is changed.
See the Transfer License article for more information.
- Log into your Beaver Builder My Account.
- Once logged in, hover your mouse cursor over the Account menu item in the Beaver Builder website navigation.
- In the drop-down menu, select Edit Account.
- Enter your current password, then add a new one and confirm it.
- Click the Save Changes button.
You can change your password for your Beaver Builder account on the Edit Account page at the Beaver Builder website.
In the event that you forget your account password, you can reset your password if you have forgotten it.
- Visit the Beaver Builder website.
- Click the Account menu item in the Beaver Builder website navigation.
- Click the Lost your password? link on the login form and enter the email address associated with your account.
- An email with instructions on how to reset your password should be sent to you.
Check your junk or spam folder if you don't receive the email within 5 minutes.
Please contact our support team if you cannot locate the reset password email in your inbox, spam, or junk folders.