Assistant Pro is a cloud-sharing application that helps you keep your WordPress assets organized and easily accessible. It links to your WordPress sites using a plugin. The plugin offers a suite of apps that perform common tasks using a frontend sidebar.
The Assistant plugin allows you to connect your sites to your libraries in Assistant Pro. It also works as a standalone application that allows you to perform common tasks from the frontend of your WordPress sites using an expandable sidebar. For instance:
- Browse and edit page content and media.
- Browse and edit WooCommerce products, orders, and coupons.
- Update and manage plugins.
- Review comments for approval/spam/trash.
- Import and export content to between sites using the Assistant Pro Cloud.
You don’t need to use the Assistant Pro Cloud to enjoy the Assistant plugin. The Assistant Pro Cloud extends the uses of the WordPress plugin.
Assistant Pro Cloud
The Assistant Pro Cloud storage platform connects to the WordPress sites that have the Assistant plugin installed. It allows you to easily access, share, and organize design assets across multiple sites via the Assistant Plugin.
- Easily access, share, and organize design assets across multiple sites.
- Import, export, and save WordPress assets to a file-sharing cloud app.
- Manage WordPress content (pages, posts, custom post types, and media), WooCommerce content, Beaver Builder templates, and Beaver Themer layouts.
- Store supported third-party page builder templates, including Divi, Visual Composer, and Elementor.
Assistant’s functionality is extended by using other Beaver Builder products, but Assistant works on non-Beaver-Builder sites too.